Organized by: Mom to Bed by 8
Prize Package Includes:
Experience a full-HD picture with crisp detailing and stereo sound on the terrific RCA 46LA45RQ LCD HDTV. It is an elegantly designed; wall-mountable LCD TV that meets energy star standards. This RCA LCD HDTV features true-to-life screen delivering brightness of 500cd/m2 that enables you to watch clear picture regardless the lighting condition of the room. The 46-inch LCD screen with 16:9 widescreen formats offers you clear and natural motion scenes, thereby making it ideal for watching sports and video games. This 1080P 60HZ HDTV has a brilliant contrast ratio that ensures detailed images with wide range of brightest to darkest colors. The HDMI inputs easily connect to HD sources thereby delivering high definition videos. Watch digital channels, including HDTV programs with the built-in ATSC digital/NTSC analog tuner. This RCA 46LA45RQ LCD HDTV can be tilted vertically and horizontally to 176 degree allowing you to watch the TV from different areas in your home.
- 16:9 LCD panel
- With 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles
- See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in ATSC digital/NTSC analog tuner
- Watch digital channels, including HDTV programs where available
- High brightness of 500cd/m2 with 6.5ms. response time
- Place your full-HD TV anywhere
- 4,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- HDMI Inputs: 3
- Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution
- VESA standard
- 45.99″ screen of the RCA 46″ 1080p LCD HDTV is measured diagonally from corner to corner
Square off with the 54 inch foosball table from MD Sports. This official competition-sized soccer table features a green, pitch-like playing surface, 15.8mm steel player rods with sleek robo players and a beaded scoring tabulator. The adjustable leg levelers make setup easier even on uneven floors. The MDF cabinet has a PVC laminate and wood-grain finish to give the table a strong presence in any game room.
This 54″ foosball table offers plenty of entertainment and competitive play. The table comes with a standard size foosball, weighted to give you a solid feel as you go face-to-face with the competition.
The Nostalgia Electrics KRS2100 Kegorator Beer Keg Fridge in Black dispenses beer easily and quickly to even the thirstiest crew. Swivel casters make it mobile enough to roll around the clubhouse, pool area or anywhere you want to get the party started. The included 2.5-pound CO2 bottle is good for about four 15-gallon kegs and the fridge features a semi-gloss black tap tower with spring loaded, top-mounted tapper. A chrome guard rail and drip tray finishes the look of the durable black counter top. Keep track of the amount of CO2 in the tank or adjust pressure with the included double meter regulator.
- Holds one full size 1/2 barrel keg, one 1/4 barrel pony size keg or two 5-gallon D system kegs
- Keg coupler fits D system valves and does not fit non-standard keg sizes
- Adjustable thermostat with interior temperature range of unit is 30-40 degrees F
- Includes empty 2.5-pound CO2 bottle, double meter regulator and drip tray
- Spring loaded beer tapper
- Approved for commercial and household use
- Four casters provide easy portability
- Black finish
- The Double Regulator works the CO2 Tank and measures PSI (pounds per square inch), as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the Cylinder. Set Output Pressure Gauge between 8-12 PSI for a nice, frothy head.
Thank you to each reader who is taking the time to visit, read and entering to win this amazing summer fun prize package. Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: Another Cent Saved, Java John Z’s, Ultimate Coupon Club, The Penny Hoarder, Barbara’s Beat, Coupon Queen of Texas, Maria’s Space, A Medic’s World, The Stuff of Success and Baby Costcutters.
One lucky winners will a 46″ RCA LCD-HDTV, 54″ Foosball Table & Kegorator!
Giveaway ends July 5th at 11:59pm, open US, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. The Penny Hoarder is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact email@example.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!