If You Have One of These Credit Cards, Amazon Will Give You $10
Shopping on Amazon for your holiday gifts?
Thanks to Million Mile Secrets, we just learned about a quick and easy way you could take $10 off a purchase of $10 or more.
Here’s how it works…
How to Get a $10 Credit at Amazon
1. Connect your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon profile.
2. Select $10 or more of items shipped and sold by Amazon.
3. Pay with your Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Freedom card. If you have both, opt for Chase Freedom — it’s giving 10% cash back on Amazon until the end of the year.
4. Use “Shop with Points” to pay for 1% of your purchase.
5. Add coupon code SWP15CH10S — you should see a $10 credit added to your purchase.
It might not work for everyone, but we’re always happy to experiment if it means you might get something for FREE.
For a more detailed tutorial, visit Million Mile Secrets.
Your Turn: Did the promotion work for you?
Disclosure: We have a serious Taco Bell addiction around here. The affiliate links in this post help us order off the dollar menu. Thanks for your support!
Susan Shain, senior writer for The Penny Hoarder, is always seeking adventure on a budget. Visit her blog at susanshain.com, or say hi on Twitter @susan_shain.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.