Pro Tip: These Companies Will Send You More Than $900 in Free Coupons
There’s something so satisfying about that “ding ding ding” the barcode scanner makes as the clerk rings up your coupons at the end of a big haul.
Sometimes we pretend we’re on a gameshow.
“Let’s see how much we can save on this grocery trip!” an imaginary announcer boasts in the background.
All right, so it’s not that exciting, but finding a gold mine of coupons can help you save hundreds of dollars a year on groceries. If you’re not sure where to start, don’t fret; you’re with us.
How to Snag Free Coupons Before Your Next Grocery Run
Below, you’ll find four different coupon request forms. Click through, and fill out your information. Then, you’ll start getting coupons delivered to your inbox. All totaled, you could save more than $900 a year with these suckers.
Ready? Let’s do this.
1. Pillsbury – Up to $250 in Free Coupons
Sign up for Pillsbury.com emails to receive up to $250 in yearly coupons, access to free product samples (quantities limited, one per member) and the easiest recipes sent right to your inbox.
Because of the high value of these coupons, they’ve limited it to one set of coupons per person, so if you need more, get someone else in your household to sign up, too.
2. Tablespoon – Up to $250 in Free Coupons
Sign up for Tablespoon’s free email and score up to $250 per year in coupon savings. Plus, stay on top of your food game with free recipes for doable dinners, delish desserts, party snacks and more.
Fill out the short form here (it takes 10 seconds), and select “coupon & sales.” Then click the button marked “clip all” to claim your coupons.
3. Betty Crocker – Up to $250 in Free Coupons
Give Betty Crocker your email address, and it’ll send you up to $250 worth of coupons that can help you get deeply discounted or free canned goods, cereal and yogurt.
In addition to coupons, Betty Crocker’s free email delivers the best of Betty’s 15,000 kitchen-tested recipes, how-tos and more — straight to your inbox!
If you’re like us, you probably get bored making the same food week after week, so wouldn’t it be nice to occasionally be surprised with simple recipes you can make on a budget?
4. Turn Dirty Diapers into Rewards
Parents, let’s get real for a second. You funnel a ton of money into diapers, and you don’t get crap in return. OK, well, that’s a poor choice of words, but you get where we’re going with this… They all end up in the trash.
It’s time to change that. (No pun intended on that one.)
Sign up for Pampers Rewards, and earn points each time you buy a new batch of diapers.
Here’s how it works:
- Register for Pampers Rewards here. You’ll earn 100 bonus points just for registering and signing into the mobile app.
- In the packs of diapers you buy, you’ll find a code. Scan the code with the app, and earn more points. You’ll get another 50 bonus points for the first code you scan.
- Exchange points for rewards, like $5 off Pampers diapers or pants (700 points). Or $30 off your first order of Hello Fresh (30 points). You can even enter sweepstakes, like a chance to win a $250 gift card to Lowe’s (30 points) or free Cheerios for a year (30 points).
You’ll also receive weekly customized emails with tips and coupons that are tailored to each stage of your pregnancy or your baby’s development.
Go ahead and sign up for a Pampers rewards account for free coupons and chances to win awesome prizes.