Laundry Sucks. But a FREE 141-Ounce Jug of Detergent Sure Doesn’t
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We’re letting you know because it’s what Honest Abe would do. After all, he is on our favorite coin.
Raise your hand if you like doing laundry.
Yeah, that’s what I thought… nobody does.
The washing and drying part isn’t so bad, but folding is the worst.
And, to top it off, laundry is expensive.
Even if you’re lucky enough to have your own washer and dryer, you have to account for the water, electricity and, of course, pricy detergent.
Until today… because we just found out how to get a huge container of All Free Clear laundry detergent — enough for 94 loads — for FREE.
Just follow the steps below.
How to Snag Your Free Laundry Detergent
The secret? Sign up for a new cash-back shopping site called TopCashback.
This site gives you cash back when you shop at any of its 4,000 partner retailers. And, unlike other cash-back sites, it gives its entire commission to you.
Translation? Its rates are the best in the biz.
There’s no minimum threshold to cash out, and you can request your money as often as you want — either via bank transfer, Paypal or gift cards.
Like we said, you’ll also get a 141-ounce bottle of All Free Clear detergent — just for signing up.
This colossal container is free of dyes and perfumes, recommended for sensitive skin and good for up to 94 loads of laundry.
And since you can have multiple accounts in each household, you can get more than one bottle by having your roomies or partner sign up, too.
Follow these steps exactly, and you’ll have yours before you know it.
1. Click here to sign up for your free TopCashback account. Note this offer is valid for new members only.
2. After signing up, you’ll be redirected to a page that says “Free Laundry Detergent.” Click the “Get Cashback” button.
3. Once redirected to the product’s page on Walmart.com, add the All Free Clear detergent (141 ounces) to your cart. Make sure it’s the only item in your cart, or you won’t receive proper credit.
4. Check out and pay as normal. Select the “free store pickup” option, so you don’t have to pay for shipping.
5. Swing by your nearest Walmart and get your detergent from the customer service desk.
6. Within 14 days, you’ll see a credit for $11.63 (they even cover your tax!) in your TopCashback account. You can immediately request your cash via Paypal, a bank transfer or an Amazon gift card.
This offer runs from now until July 20, 2016.
Click here to sign up for TopCashback and get your free detergent today!
Your Turn: What’s your least favorite part about doing laundry?
Sponsorship Disclosure: A huge thanks to TopCashback for working with us to bring you this content. It's rare that we have the opportunity to share something so awesome and get paid for it!
Susan Shain, senior writer for The Penny Hoarder, is always seeking adventure on a budget. Visit her blog at susanshain.com, or say hi on Twitter @susan_shain.