2 MIN READ
Hot!! Turbo Tax Will Give You a 10% Bonus on Your 2013 Tax Refund
This is crazy cool!
TurboTax has just announced that they are offering up to 10% bonus on 2013 tax refunds when you use their software and take your refund via Amazon gift card. What?!?!
This could add up to some serious extra cash for some of you, so let me share the details.
How It Works…
First, you need to use Turbotax to file your 2013 tax refund:
– If you’re using Federal Free Edition* or Basic, you’ll get an additional 5% bonus on the purchase amount of your e-gift card. Use this promo link (expired).
– If you’re using Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business, you’ll get an extra 10% bonus. Use this promo link (expired).
Before you prepare to send your returns in the File section of TurboTax, you can choose to use part of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card and get your bonus in just 3 simple steps:
- Choose any increment of $100 from your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. The remainder of your refund will be deposited to your bank account.
- TurboTax will automatically give you an extra 5% or 10% on your e-gift card.
- As soon as your refund is available, they will email you your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code. There are NO fees and your gift card never expires.
How Much Can You Get?
TurboTax will add an extra 5% or 10% to the amount of your e-gift card, depending on the TurboTax product you’ve chosen. So, for example, if you’ve got a $2,000 refund coming to you and use use the free edition of Turbo Tax, that’s an extra $100 in Amazon gift cards coming your way!
You can earn up to a $1,000 bonus via Amazon gift card. You would need a $10,000 tax refund to get the biggest bonus. That’s probably, out of reach for most of us, but 10% is still a pretty healthy bonus!
Yes, your refund will come via Amazon gift card, but you can find almost anything on Amazon.com – even groceries. Here’s the link you need to get started –
What do you think? Would you take your refund in Amazon $$$ to get the free bonus?
Good luck Penny Hoarders!