Sephora Fanatics, Here’s How to Get $10 Worth of Beauty Products for Free
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We’re letting you know because it’s what Honest Abe would do. After all, he is on our favorite coin.
We have a deal that will help you make up for all that spending on your beauty needs this spring.
TopCashback, a rebate and discount site, will give you $10 cash back when you spend $10 at Sephora.
How to Get This $10 Sephora Cash Back Deal
Take note: This deal is for new TopCashback members only.
If that’s you, excellent! But before you run off to Sephora’s website and blow $10, you’ve got to make sure you follow some specific steps.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a TopCashback account.
- Click to “Get Offer Now” link.
- Add at least one product worth at least $10 — before tax and shipping — to your Sephora cart, then check out.
- The transaction will appear in your TopCashback account within seven days of purchase.
- In 14 days, the $10 becomes payable, and you can send it to your PayPal or checking account.
Remember, you will not get the $10 cash back if you go directly to Sephora’s website. You have to use the special link on TopCashback.
The offer ends at 11:59 p.m. PST May 1. It is not valid on a gift card purchases.
If you have issues or don’t receive your cash back, don’t panic. Contact TopCashback for assistance.
The best part? This deal is like getting free money for the shopping you’d likely do anyway.
Bonus to boot? Even if Sephora’s not your thing, TopCashback has tons of other deals that give you cold, hard cash back.
Stephanie Bolling is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She thinks using presidential nicknames for money is funny.