2 MIN READ
Use These Tricks to Get $120 in Baby Stuff for $61 This Week at Target
Baby costs add up quickly.
Throw a couple of boxes of diapers, wipes and a few other unexpected necessities into your cart, and you’ll find yourself at the checkout wondering why you wanted to become a parent in the first place.
(Don’t worry; one quick hug from your baby, and you’ll remember.)
Thankfully, Target likes to help out parents. They have a great deal on baby stuff this week.
Now through June 25, receive a free $25 Target gift card when you purchase $100 in baby stuff — diapers, training pants, wipes and/or formula.
To get a coupon for the free gift card, look in the Target weekly ad or text SAVE to 827438.
Follow our deal-stacking tips below, and you can save even more!
How to Get $120 in Baby Stuff for $61
Start by shopping online, so you can go through a cash-back site.
For example, today RebateCodes.com is offering 5% cash back at Target, plus a $5 bonus for new users. Shop Target.com through the portal to earn cash back on your entire purchase.
Target offers free shipping on orders $25 or more, so you can get all the baby stuff you need delivered to your door for free!
Use this summer baby shopping list as an example:
- Two giant packs of up & up diapers: originally $28.99 each
- Two tubes of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, for these sweaty afternoons: originally $6.99 each
- Two packs of Huggies Little Swimmers — beach days! — originally $9.99 each
- Two boxes of up & up baby wipes, Fresh Cucumber scent, because that sounds refreshing: originally $14.51 each
You’ll need these coupons and Cartwheel offers handy:
- Cartwheel, 10% off giant pack of up & up diapers: Save $5.78.
- Cartwheel, 10% off Boudreaux’s Butt Paste: Save $1.38.
- Cartwheel, 10% off Huggies Little Swimmers: Save $1.98.
- Print a coupon for $5 off your order with a purchase of $30+ of up & up products
- Text SAVE to 827438 for the coupon for a $25 gift card on a $100 purchase.
- Get a free $5 gift card when you purchase two Huggies Little Swimmers (no coupon necessary).
You’ll save $14.14 at checkout, plus receive $30 cash back in Target gift cards.
Pay with your Target REDCard credit or debit card for 5% off your total purchase — another $5.34 in savings.
And when you shop through RebateCodes.com, you’ll earn another 5% — $5.07 — back, plus a $5 bonus, for a total of $10.07.
Here’s how much you’ll save:
- Total value: $120.96
- Pay at checkout: $101.48
- Cash back and gift cards: $40.07
- The Penny Hoarder Price: $61.41
That’s 49% off!
Your Turn: What are your favorite tricks for saving money on baby stuff?
Dana Sitar (@danasitar) is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s written for Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Writer’s Digest and more, attempting humor wherever it’s allowed (and sometimes where it’s not).
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.