Take This Old Navy Hack to the Checkout and You Might Score Free Clothes
(Editor’s Note: This deal has expired. But check out this one to score a free $10.)
Clothes never last.
No matter how careful I am with my laundry, I’ve had shirts transform into crop tops after washing on cold — and not even drying them.
I’ve had sandals break after tripping on a crack in the sidewalk (that’s happened more than I’d like to admit…).
And I’ve had pants wrinkle up to capris.
That’s why I’m resolving to not spend a lot of money on clothes anymore. My go-to shopping destination has become Old Navy and this deal just made that decision even better. (If you have any other store recommendations, hit your girl up!)
How to Snag a Free Shirt From Old Navy Before Summer Swings In
Right now, if you spend $5 or more at Old Navy, you can get $5 back. That means if you somehow find something for $5, you basically get it for free.
Here’s how to get in on this deal:
- Go to TopCashback, sign up with your email, and create a password. It takes approximately five seconds. Click “Join.”
- Verify your account through your email.
- Click “Get Offer Now,” and you’ll be redirected to Old Navy. TopCashBack can still track your purchase, though!
- Find what you want. I spy a staple black cami on sale for $16, perfect for summer nights out or with a sweater at work. Swimwear is also 50% off right now. There’s a whole maternity section, too.
Stripes are my weakness, and a striped T-shirt is $5. If I don’t want to spend any money at all, this is perfect. I’m getting a stripe tee for free! (And it rhymes.)
- Go about your normal shopping and check out when you’re ready.
- Within 14 days, $5 will pop into your TopCashback account.
It’s way too easy not to do, in my opinion. But the offer lasts until April 13!
Your Turn: I already asked, but, really, I need to know… Where do you buy cute, affordable clothing that isn’t paper thin these days?!
Carson Kohler (@CarsonKohler) is a junior writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s a recovering shopaholic.