6 Ways to Get Free Food at the Grocery Store This Week
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We’re letting you know because it’s what Honest Abe would do. After all, he is on our favorite coin.
Before you head to the grocery store this week, check out our list of coupons that will help you get free or nearly free food.
Just stack the coupons/rebates like we show you and you'll save a fortune this week…
Sign up for Pillsbury.com emails to receive up to $250 in yearly coupons, access to free product samples (quantities limited, one per member) and the easiest recipes sent right to your inbox.
Give Betty Crocker your email address and they'll send you up to $250 worth of coupons that can help you get deeply discounted or free canned goods, cereal, and yogurt.
Betty Crocker’s FREE email delivers the best of Betty's 15,000 kitchen-tested recipes, how-tos and more – straight to your inbox! PLUS, get up to $250 per year in coupons savings and access to FREE samples (quantities limited, one per member)
Since you're limited to one set of coupons here, have your friends, spouse, family sign up too so you all get a ton of coupons.
3. Get $5 in free food from Amazon
All you have to do is download the Amazon shopping app and share your link with your friends. Once they sign up and make a purchase through the app, you’ll get a $5 Amazon store card to use on your next purchase.
You can earn an unlimited number of Amazon gift cards here which can be used to buy food on Amazon Grocery or anywhere on the Amazon site.. Not only will you save $50/year in membership fees, but Amazon will ship most things to you for free.
Also, do you know about these Amazon-only coupons that are posted each week? For example, this week there are coupons on formula, granola bars, K-cups, and more. Just click the coupons you want and Amazon will automatically deduct them from your bill before you checkout.
4. Save on Any Brand of Bananas, Tomatoes, Bread, & More
Have you downloaded the Ibotta app yet? It's one of my favorite smartphone apps because they give you cash rebates when you buy certain groceries items each week. All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt.
And this week they have some awesome deals:
- Buy ANY Box of Apples & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Tomatoes & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Bananas & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Eggs & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Bread & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Milk & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Bacon & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Cereal & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Pineapple & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Green Onions & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Hot Sauce & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Orange Bell Peppers & Save . 20
- Buy ANY Brand of Pasta & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Green Bell Peppers & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand/Variety of Onions & Save. 20
- Buy ANY Brand of Brand/Variety of Shredded Cheese & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Lettuce & Save .20
5. Get a Free Package of Beef Jerky
Because buying anything new online can be a gamble — and paying the typical $6-$10 for a bag of jerky makes this a pricy gamble — Alien Fresh Jerky is offering free samples.
The company has a variety of cleverly-named flavors of beef jerky, plus a Sweet Pork and one original Turkey Jerky. The latter is not available to sample, but the rest of the 17 flavors are.
6. Free Diapers, Laundry Detergent, & Baby Shampoo
Have you heard of EverydayHappy? They're a new, premium brand of baby products.
They've developed 5 eco-friendly, toxin-free products including baby-safe laundry detergent & bath wash. And they have a line of eco-friendly diapers.
Fill out their form here and they'll send you a free box of products (diapers or detergent, face lotion, hand soap, shampoo, and diaper rash cream).
This is a trial offer, so you'll need to decide within 7 days whether you want to cancel or not. But, no matter what you do, you get to keep the free box of products.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.