Love Pizza? Shop Online? Here’s How to Score Free Papa John’s
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We’re letting you know because it’s what Honest Abe would do. After all, he is on our favorite coin.
Have you heard of MyPoints?
It’s a cash-back site that pays you to print coupons and shop online. We love it around here — it’s an instant way to save on everything you buy.
Next time you plan to shop online, use MyPoints to get this tasty deal: Spend $20, and get a free $10 gift card for Papa John’s!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for MyPoints here (you just need to give them a name and email address).
2. MyPoints instantly sends an email to confirm your email address you’ll need to click to get the free gift card.
3. Lastly, you’ll need to purchase $20 worth of products online through the MyPoints shopping portal. MyPoints will reward you with 1,750 bonus points, which you can then redeem for a $10 Papa John’s gift card.
Bonus Tip: How to Save Money on Everything You Buy
Because almost any shopping qualifies for this offer and you can choose your reward, use MyPoints to save on just about anything next time you shop online.
For example, let’s look at how you can use MyPoints to save 45% on Amazon:
1. Sign up for MyPoints with your email or Facebook account.
2. Buy $20 in items at Amazon through MyPoints.
3. Earn rewards points for your purchase. MyPoints offers five points per dollar at Amazon — equal to 3.4% cash back.
4. Claim your $10 gift card to use on your next purchase.
5. Pay with your cash-back credit card.
That’s $20 at Amazon for a final cost of $9.02. If possible, find coupon codes for the items you’re purchasing — you could save even more!
The Fine Print
This offer is available to all new members.
You need to join MyPoints now and spend $20 on any shopping or travel within 30 days. You’ll be awarded 1,750 points, redeemable for a $10 gift card of your choice.
After shopping, rewards points will appear in your account within 30 days, but it usually takes less than five business days.
If you request a physical gift card, it should arrive in the mail within two weeks — and e-gift cards show up in your inbox within 30 minutes.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.