How to Get 6 FREE Chipotle Burritos (Plus Maybe Win Them for a Whole Year!)
Want more free burritos this summer?
Of course you do.
Then head to your neighborhood Chipotle, where you can participate in Chiptopia Summer Rewards.
Here’s how it works.
How to Get Free Chipotle All Summer Long
- Pick up a free Chiptopia card at your local Chipotle.
- Buy one entree of $6 or more, and get a free order of chips and guacamole.
- Return to Chipotle three more times within the month and spend $6 or more each visit.
Once you’ve made four separate purchases, you’ll achieve “Mild status,” which earns you one free entree.
Note: You can only make one qualifying purchase per visit, per day — so buying burritos for the whole office won’t get you any closer to free food (but you might make some new office friends).
And after Mild, you can move on to bigger and better things:
- Medium status: Get another free entree after eight visits/purchases. Since the free entree after your fourth visit counts, you really only need to make a total of seven purchases in one month.
- Hot status: Get another free entree after 11 visits/purchases. Since the free entrees after your fourth and eighth visits count, you really only need to make a total of nine purchases in one month.
The program runs until September 30, 2016 — so if you’re a dedicated Chipotle-holic, you could earn a total of SIX free burritos this summer!
Plus, if you register before August 15 (or just log into your existing account), you can also enter to win free burritos for an entire year. Chipotle will randomly choose three winners for that prize, and 30 runner-ups to receive 10 free burritos each.
Your Turn: Which status are you going after: Mild, Medium or Hot?
Susan Shain, senior writer for The Penny Hoarder, is always seeking adventure on a budget. Visit her blog at susanshain.com, or say hi on Twitter @susan_shain.