Jimmy John’s Subs Will Taste Extra Delish This Tuesday When They’re Only $1
As food deals go, it’s hard to beat a $1 sub.
So mark this one on your calendar: On Tuesday evening, Jimmy John’s is serving up $1 subs to celebrate the chain’s Customer Appreciation Day.
This deal will be available at participating locations nationwide from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 2. If you’re planning to hit up your local Jimmy John’s for a $1 sub, check this page to confirm it’s participating.
A few things to keep in mind:
- This is for in-store purchases only. No deliveries, you lazy bums.
- This deal is getting some publicity, so you may have to wait in line at some locations.
- There’s a limit of one sub per customer, but Jimmy John’s FAQ says you can go back through the line for more orders if the store is OK with it.
- Some locations may charge extra for wheat bread.
There’s one other thing you should know beforehand. The $1 deal only applies to the chain’s BLT sandwich and six Plain Slim sandwiches:
- Double provolone cheese
- Ham and provolone cheese
- Roast beef
- Salami, capicola and provolone cheese
- Tuna salad
- Turkey breast
Your Turn: You hungry for a $1 sub?
Mike Brassfield ([email protected]) is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder. He likes a good ham and provolone sub.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.