Updated: This offer has expired and is no longer valid.
Capital One 360 Black Friday Sale is now LIVE!
I know many of us spent the morning overspending, so here’s your chance to get a little of that back… 🙂
Every year Capital One 360 (formally known as ING Direct) has a huge Black Friday promotion and this year is even better than past years! They are offering a FREE $125 bonus when you open a new Checking Account and a FREE $75 bonus when you open a new Savings Account.
There are no monthly fees on this checking account and they have more than 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. The only snag is that in order to get the bonus, this has to be your first 360 Checking or Savings account. And, if you’ve already done this promotion in year’s past – have your spouse sign up or another relative, so that they can still get the bonus.
How To Earn a $125 Capital One 360 Checking Bonus:
This is normally just a $50 bonus, they are bumping it up to $125 bonus when you make 5 purchases with your debit card.
1. Open a free checking account with Capital One 360. Must open the account between November 29th – December 2nd.
2. There’s no minimum deposit with this account, but you’ve got to make at least 5 purchases with your Capital One 360 debit card during the first 45 days of opening the account.
3. On the 50th day, Capital One 360 will deposit a free $125 in your account. Sweet!
How To Earn a $75 Capital One 360 Savings Bonus:
1. Open a no-fee 360 Savings® account between November 29th and December 2nd with an initial deposit of $500 or more.
2. Snag a $75 bonus. (The bonus starts earning interest on Day 1, but you can’t withdraw it for 30 days)
3. Celebrate – you’re on the road to saving now.
More Capital One 360 Bonuses…
Capital One isn’t done there! They are also giving away $150 to anyone who opens a Sharebuilder investment account and makes 3 trades and up to $1,000 in free cash if you open and fund a new IRA.
And finally you can get $1,000 off closing costs and a $250 Amazon gift card for getting a home loan. Click the image below to get started…
Good luck Penny Hoarders!