Apply for These Sweet $10K Scholarships From Dunkin’ Donuts by May 7
What’s better than a hot cup of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee and a warm blueberry muffin?
How about a $10,000 college scholarship to go along with them?
Dunkin’ Donuts is awarding $10,000 scholarships to each of six lucky college-bound students who live in in certain parts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
The awards will go to students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities and community involvement.
Be sure to read the application rules and guidelines carefully because the judges will scrutinize every detail, right down to the way you capitalize the name of your hometown.
The Dunkin’ Donuts Scholarship Contest
Here’s how to enter to win a $10,000 scholarship from Dunkin’ Donuts.
Number of scholarships awarded: Six.
Scholarship amount: $10,000 each.
To qualify for this scholarship, an applicant must be:
- A high school senior or graduate, or current postsecondary undergraduate planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- A resident of Kent, Bristol, Newport, Providence or Washington Counties in Rhode Island or Bristol County in Massachusetts.
Also encouraged to apply:
- Full-time or part-time Dunkin’ Donuts employees who meet the above requirements.
- Homeschooled students who have reached the equivalent status of a high school senior.
- December 2017 high school graduates.
To apply, applicants must:
- Complete the online application.
- Have a valid, active email account.
- Use proper punctuation and standard capitalization on the application.
- Submit a current and complete transcript of grades.
Scholarship deadline: May 7, 2018 by 11:59 p.m. (Central Daylight Time)
You can read the rest of the official rules and guidelines here.
If you’re looking for even more scholarships to apply for, be sure to check out our list of 100 scholarships that will help you pay for college.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.