Score a Free Passport When You Book International Travel With This Company
If the only thing standing between you and a trip abroad is the lack of a passport, this travel offer may solve your problem.
Contiki, motor-coach tour company that caters to 18- to 35-year-old travelers, offers guided trips throughout Europe, Russia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America and Asia.
Contiki is running a great deal right now. If you want to travel outside the U.S. but don’t have a passport, book a weeklong trip with Contiki and the company will pick up the tab for your passport fees.
How to Score a Free Passport From Contiki
Getting a passport as part of your travel package with Contiki is a pretty straightforward process.
Just book an international trip, order a passport and the company will cover the cost.
But buckle up and put your tray table in the upright position. There’s a lot of fine print.
- The offer is valid only for U.S. residents applying for a passport for the first time and booking intercontinental trips seven days or longer to Europe, Latin America, Canada, Asia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Travelers must submit their own passport application information, and Contiki is not responsible for handling or processing it.
- The $145 passport fee will be applied to the booking as a discount.
- Travelers must submit passport information before the final payment date of 46 days before travel.
- This offer is not combinable with Contiki’s last-minute deals or special deals.
If this offer isn’t right for you, there are a few other ways you might be able to snag a free or reduced-fee passport.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. One of her favorite things is the world is getting a new stamp in her passport.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.