AAA Is Hiring Work-From-Home Travel Agents in 21 States (Pay Is $17/Hr)
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We’re letting you know because it’s what Honest Abe would do. After all, he is on our favorite coin.
Editor’s note: These jobs fill up quickly! If the position you’re interested in isn’t available, we recommend searching for other work-from-home jobs in your area through ZipRecruiter.
AAA has come a long way from fixing tires. Over the years, the organization has consistently added products like auto and home insurance and travel packages.
AAA Club Alliance is now hiring travel agents to work with its New Jersey call center. This work-from-home job allows candidates to reside “anywhere in our footprint,” which includes all or parts of New Jersey, Connecticut, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Kansas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Florida, Missouri, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon and California.
But note: Since those hired must attend a five- to eight-week training program in Hamilton, New Jersey, location could be an issue.
The gig pays $17 an hour and features some stellar benefits, including nearly four weeks of paid vacation accrued over the first year, travel discounts and tuition reimbursement. And — wait for it — all calls are incoming, so you won’t have to cold call.
Even if this position isn’t a good fit for you, consider grabbing a AAA membership for some awesome discounts.
We know phone gigs aren’t for everyone. No worries. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook for other great opportunities.
Travel Agent at AAA Club Alliance
- Assisting customers with various AAA travel product questions
- Fielding all calls for the retail offices when their lines are full
- Meeting sales quotas for preferred airlines and vendors
- Staying in the loop on internet travel sales trends and tools to book travel
- Operating airline reservation and booking systems
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma
- A flexible schedule within a 24/7 operation (overtime may be required during peak periods)
- Demonstrated sales and customer support knowledge
- Travel school accreditation with 18 months experience preferred
- 401(k) with 7% match
- About four weeks paid time off in the first year (plus paid holidays)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and paid training
- Travel discounts
- Complimentary AAA Premier membership
Apply here for the Travel Agent position at AAA Club Alliance.
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder.