1 MIN READ
Need a (Career) Lift? Check Out These Work-From-Home Jobs From AAA
Drivers nationwide have been known to trust that AAA will come through when they call. That’s likely due, in part, to responsive customer service representatives.
The company is looking to hire more of those helpful individuals to join their ranks.
We found job openings for AAA customer service reps in California, Texas, Michigan, Tennessee, Florida and Nebraska.
These positions come with good pay and benefits, as well as the potential for bonuses and the opportunity to work from home after six months.
Keep reading to learn more, or for other interesting job opportunities, be sure to check out our Jobs page on Facebook.
Customer Service Representatives for AAA
Up to $18+ an hour (depending on location and experience)
- Responding to calls in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting members with solutions to their problems
For several of these positions, applicants must:
- Have at least one year of customer service experience
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Complete background and drug screenings, plus pass company pre-employment assessments
Benefits may include:
- Paid training
- The opportunity to work from home after six months
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage
- Paid time off
- Potential for bonuses and advancement
AAA is hiring customer service reps based out of the following cities. Click the links below for more information and to apply.
Nicole Dow is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.