2 MIN READ
AAA Is Hiring Full-Time Work-From-Home Help Desk Agents (Includes Benefits)
We generally think of AAA as the company to call when you’ve locked yourself out of your car or are stranded on the road with a flat tire.
They actually offer customers a whole bunch of services that aren’t just about getting you and your car out of a jam.
If you’ve got some travel experience under your belt and can travel to Hamilton, New Jersey, for about six weeks of paid training, check out this full-time work-from-home Travel Help Desk Agent job with AAA.
Apply for This Work-From-Home Job With AAA Club Alliance
The job listing says pay is “competitive based on experience.” We’ve reached out to the company for more details, and we’ll update if we hear back from them.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Accurately answering and processing customer phone calls and emails
- Complete customer travel reservations using appropriate software
- Resolve booking or reservation issues
- Assist customers with navigating the Travel website
- Participate in user testing of new systems and procedures
- Assist with training of Level 1 agents
Applicants for this position must have:
- Creative problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of travel experience
- Two to four years of customer experience
- Knowledge of PC-based computer systems, GDS systems and the internet
If you’re hired for this job, you’ll be eligible for the following benefits:
- Set schedule with one Saturday or Sunday included
- Three weeks of paid time off in the first year
- 401(k) with company matching
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Apply here for the Travel Help Desk Agent job at AAA Club Alliance.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves to travel and loves working from home so this sounds like a pretty rad job to her.