1 MIN READ
This Great Outdoors Company Is Filling Work-From-Home Jobs in 29 States
Hear the call of the wild from the comfort of your own home.
Aspira, which connects outdoor adventurists with parks, campgrounds and conservation agencies across the country, wants to hire remote customer service call agents in 29 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
The company promises there’s no cold-calling or commissions. It will also send you all the equipment you need for the job, except for a computer monitor, which you’ll have to provide yourself.
Pay is hourly and varies based on where the applicant is located.
Not quite ready to take a walk on the wild side? No worries, you can find other jobs by checking our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Customer Service Agents at Aspira
- Fielding calls from customers, handling questions, requests and issues
- Satisfying customer requests by accessing company programs within the company’s database
- Follow company’s scripted material, policies, guidelines and procedures
- Attending initial and ongoing virtual training
Applicants for this position must have:
- Landline phone (no cell phones)
- Wired high-speed internet connection (no wireless)
- Quiet work environment
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Employee incentive program
Apply here for the customer service agent jobs at Aspira. Scroll through the list and look for positions listed as “Call Agent – Reservations – Licensing Sales – Remote” in your area.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.