This Great Outdoors Company Is Filling Work-From-Home Jobs in 17 States
Hear the call of the wild from the comfort of your own home.
Aspira, which connects outdoor adventurists with parks, campgrounds and conservation agencies across the country, wants to hire remote customer service agents in 17 states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.
The company promises there’s no cold-calling or commissions. It will also send you all the equipment you need for the job, except for a computer monitor, which you’ll have to provide yourself.
Pay is hourly based on location, but the posting does not indicate what the pay rate is or what your schedule might look like.
Not quite ready to take a walk on the wild side? No worries, you can find other jobs by checking our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Customer Service Agents at Aspira
- Fielding calls from customers, handling questions, requests and issues
- Assisting customers with camping and activity reservations, as well as hunting and fishing license requirements
- Attending initial and ongoing virtual training
Applicants for this position must have:
- Landline phone (no cell phones)
- Wired high-speed internet connection (no wireless)
- Quiet work environment
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Employee incentive program
Apply here for the customer service agent jobs at Aspira. Scroll through the open positions list to find the post for your area.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.