This Remote Customer Service Job Pays Up to $45K Plus Benefits
When friends need a miracle, like scoring tickets to Hamilton in New York, do they come to you? How about landing reservations at a Michelin-star restaurant in Paris?
If those sound like the kind of challenges you’re up for, then it’s time to put your high-class problem-solving skills to good use.
Aspire Lifestyles is filling home-based Lifestyle Consultant/Concierge positions in Arizona, Colorado, Florida and Texas — a total of 80 in all. You’ll be tasked with delivering the white glove treatment to premium American Express Card Members by facilitating a wide variety of requests.
They can include placing dining reservations, ordering flowers, hunting down tickets and more. With top-notch customer service skills, you’ll be recommending tailored solutions that best meet the needs of customers and create memorable experiences for them.
But if securing Broadway tickets and reservations isn’t your speciality, don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Lifestyle Consultant/Concierge at Aspire Lifestyles
Pay: $31,000 with the ability to earn up to $45,000 annually depending on performance and hours worked
- Recommending tailored solutions and recommendations to the customers
- Providing meaningful insight to customers regarding the services their concierge can provide
- Utilizing a variety of search engines, websites and internal resources to research customer requests
- Utilizing multiple systems to accurately document and research customer information
- Maintaining acceptable performance standards
- Working well in a fast-paced, structured environment
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Experience in the hospitality, travel or entertainment industries is preferred
- A proficiency operating multiple computer systems and savvy knowledge navigating the internet
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection and dedicated land-based phone line (not VOIP)
- A home office with a cross-cut shredder, desk and chair
- A dedicated workspace that is quiet with a door that can lock. Computer equipment must not face hallways or windows
- Monthly performance-based bonuses up to $900, plus quarterly performance bonuses
- Health, dental and vision benefits available after 30 days
- 401 (k) program with 3% company match
- Paid holidays and four floating holidays
- Potential for overtime
- Day, afternoon and evening shifts available
- Service awards
Matt Reinstetle is a Staff Writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.