You Can Make Up to $25/Hr as a Remote Content Marketer for Cratejoy
Are you someone who subscribes to one or two or maybe five subscription boxes? Someone who understands the thrill of opening up a box of random items to see what’s inside? If you’re interested in turning your skills at navigating the subscription box marketplace into a job, then you’re in luck.
Cratejoy is looking to fill a content marketing contractor position. It will pay $20 to $25 per hour for this remote gig.
The company is a one-stop shop where users can select from among the almost 2,000 subscription box services based on a variety of interests and categories, including beauty products, clothing, food, geek collectibles and much more. Each box is mailed to your home.
The content marketing contractor will be tasked with managing Cratejoy’s Box Insider blog, helping to increase e-commerce conversions and brand awareness by creating compelling content. The person selected for this gig can expect to work up to 40 hours a week.
If subscription boxes are not your thing, don’t fret. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Content Marketing Contractor at Cratejoy
Pay: $20 to $25 per hour
- Work with the SEO Manager to select blogs that need updating based on performance
- Use internal tools to research, identify and replace underperforming subscription boxes, update copy and republish blogs
- Serve as an editor for content writers
- Add and upload related photos and videos to the blog
- Some project management, including coordinating with merchants to order boxes, conducting interviews and working with photographers to shoot blog images
Applicants for this position must:
- Submit a portfolio with two writing samples (published articles or blog posts preferred)
- Have at least two years of experience writing or editing for a publication (e-commerce knowledge is a bonus)
- Have experience with WordPress
- Have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, marketing or a related field
Apply here for the content marketing contractor at Cratejoy.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.