Live in the Twin Cities? This Part-Time Customer Service Gig Pays $16/Hr
Calling work-from-home job hunters in the Land of 10,000 Lakes — here’s a gig to check out.
Ecolab, a company specializing in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, is searching for a part-time customer service agent. Candidates must live in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.
The work-from-home job pays $16 per hour and offers non-traditional work hours that fit your schedule.
If you do not live in the Twin Cities area or not interested in customer service, don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Remote Part-Time Customer Service Agent at Ecolab
Pay: $16 per hour
- Processing 100-plus incoming calls per day from Ecolab customers and the sales team
- Handling all calls in a professional manner
- Meeting set goals for call quality, daily attendance, punctuality and other objectives
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in the Twin Cities area (Minneapolis/Saint Paul)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (bachelor’s degree completed or in progress preferred)
- Have a high-speed, wired, broadband internet connection
- Have experience with Microsoft Office software
- Be able to attend an in-person interview and a training session of one to two weeks at Ecolab’s office in Eagan, Minnesota
- Be able to attend periodic meetings at the Eagan office
- Be able to type a minimum of 25 words per minute (preferred)
- Have prior experience using a multi-line telephone system (preferred)
- Have knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Comprehensive benefits package available on the first day of employment
- Non-traditional work hours that fit a remote work schedule
Apply here for the remote part-time customer service agent] at Ecolab.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.