1 MIN READ
This Medical Support Job Lets You Work From Home (Great Benefits Included!)
Looking for a job in the field of medical support but don’t actually want to work in a hospital setting?
Envision Physician Services, which supports health care providers at over 1,000 hospitals throughout the nation, is hiring client support representatives to work from home covering evening and night shifts.
This is a position for those who have previous experience in the medical field and can solve technical support issues. If this isn’t the particular job for you, be sure to check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Client Support Representative for Envision Physician Services
- Taking inbound calls and responding to emails and online chats
- Resolving requests for support and documenting the resolution process
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- At least two years of experience in the medical support field or a related field with demonstrated leadership skills
- Computer literacy, with a preferred understanding of computer architecture, networking and windows troubleshooting
- The ability to physically connect to a high-speed internet service provider (not wireless) using a provided network patch cable. (The company will also provide a phone and workstation.)
- Understanding of basic medical terminology and radiology and imaging devices is preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-matched 401(k)
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Life insurance and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply here for the client support representative job with Envision Physician Services.
Nicole Dow is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.