Cover Beauty, Funeral Services and More With This Remote Writing Job
Getting bored writing about the same subject each day?
This job posting from online marketer Vivial promises the chance for creative, detail-oriented writers to cover a variety of topics, from dentistry to death, for the company’s local and national clients.
Speed is of the essence in these freelance writing jobs, as each week you’ll be assigned several 300-word posts with a deadline of one to two days. The job posting doesn’t indicate how much you’ll get paid for your efforts.
Writing not your thing? No worries, you can find other jobs by checking our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Freelance Writer at Vivial
- Writing professional, creative copy tailored to specific audiences and demographics
- Memorizing a style guide. The post doesn’t say whether you’ll be tested.
- Self-editing of your posts
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience crafting brief, engaging blog posts or marketing copy
- Basic SEO experience, including how to incorporate keywords in copy and headlines
- Copy-editing experience (not required, but a plus since you’re required to self-edit)
- English fluency
Apply here for the freelance writer jobs at Vivial.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.