1 MIN READ
Can You Translate Tech Talk? This Company Is Hiring Remote Writers Now
FullStack Labs, a digital services company, is hiring a technical writer to lead its internal content creation initiatives. This is a work-from-home position offering benefits like overtime pay, PTO, health insurance and 401(k) with a 4% match.
The technical writer will be tasked with translating complex technical issues in a way that readers who aren’t tech-savvy will understand.
If technical writing isn’t part of your program, don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Technical Writer at FullStack Labs
Pay: Not Specified
- Working with senior management to create a 90-day content roadmap
- Writing one piece of persuasive content per week, including white papers, blogs, case studies and website copy
- Interviewing developers, designers and senior managers to gather the required information to create copy
- Collaborating with the design team to build graphics for content when necessary
- Publishing content on the FullStack blog
- Creating the tone and voice for FullStack
Applicants for this position must:
- Have the ability to communicate technical issues and simplify them for a non-technical audience
- Have a portfolio of copy that demonstrates their writing ability
- Be comfortable working independently without a lot of instruction or oversight from management
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Overtime pay
- 401(k) with 4% match
Apply here for the technical writer at FullStack Labs.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.