2 MIN READ
Call Center Not for You? Check Out These Remote Customer Service Jobs
Are you a problem solver who sets out to crush goals and defy expectations? Someone who has the skills to deliver quality customer service over the phone in a fast-paced environment?
If so, then GC Services wants you.
GC Services, an accounts receivable and customer care solutions company, is hiring home-based customer service representatives in 24 states. This gig has reps answering customer questions and providing information about available products and services.
The company is looking for applicants living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
If you don’t live in one of those states, then check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Customer Service Representative at GC Services
Pay: $9 per hour
- Answering incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Answering callers’ questions and educating them on available products and services
- Data entry for recording call notes, questions and suggestions
- Basic internet and phone troubleshooting skills
- Attending regularly scheduled video conferences for team meetings and coaching
- Meeting deadlines and performance goals while under pressure
- Performing additional duties when asked by management
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Have a basic understanding of Apple/Mac operating systems
- Be able to type quickly and accurately
- Have six months of customer service experience (preferred)
- Have a reliable internet connection that delivers least 10 mbps for downloads and 5 mbps for uploads
- Provide a copy of your internet speed test from www.speedtest.net
- Have a separate analog/digital phone line
- Be willing to stay at your current address for at least six months
- Have a workplace free of distractions and outside noise
- Complete a drug test and background check
Apply here for the Customer Service Representative position at GC Services.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.