2 MIN READ
Help Banish the 5 O’Clock Shadow as a Customer Service Rep for Harry’s
If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that the price of razors is straight up out of control.
When you head to the drug store to pick up a three-pack of razors, you’d better be ready to auction off one of your kidneys to foot the bill.
OK, maybe I’m being dramatic, but they are definitely pricey. The good news is that you can find razors at a lower price without even leaving the comfort of your own home.
Harry’s is one of those companies that offers men’s shaving equipment at a discounted price through its online shop. And even more good news, the company is hiring.
The New York-based retailer is looking for a remote customer experience associate who can work 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., can handle at least one weekend day and can start by June 4.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position, but it’s only available to applicants in Connecticut, New York and New Jersey.
Why the limited area, you ask? Well, despite the fact that it’s a work-from-home gig, the training and onboarding takes place at Harry’s headquarters, and the job requires monthly in-person interaction with the team at HQ.
If you love work-from-home customer service jobs but don’t meet the requirements, don’t panic. We have a Jobs page on Facebook where we’re always posting new opportunities.
Remote Customer Experience Associate at Harry’s
Pay: Not specified
- Using the internal management system to handle customer requests and issues
- Answering questions and assisting with customer account management
- Resolving a wide variety of customer issues
- Identifying customer trends and relaying them to the CX management team
Applicants for this position must have:
- Stellar communication, reading and writing skills
- Computer and technical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Familiarity with e-commerce
- Ability to get work done independently
- Previous experience working from home is a big plus
Apply here for the remote customer experience associate job at Harry’s.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Halfway through writing this she said “Oh, Harry’s like HAIRYS, I get it.