2 MIN READ
Ready for Your Close-Up? Hertz Is Hiring Work-From-Home Reps Right Now
Hertz is hiring full-time home-based Express Rents Sales Specialists to help customers rent cars through its live-video service kiosks.
(I think there’s something deliciously ironic about not needing a car to get to your job with a car rental company.)
Hertz Needs Express Rents Sales Specialists
As if working from home wasn’t benefit enough, these bonuses could add up to as much as $1,750 during your first year on the job!
- $150 sign on bonus
- $500 guaranteed bonus in your first month of bonus eligibility
- Additional bonuses of up to $1,100 during your first year of employment
The pay is a base hourly pay with “unlimited bonus potential.” We’ve reached out to Hertz for more details and will update when we hear back from them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging customers via video links to customer kiosks
- Helping customers select vehicles
- Completing contracts and rental transactions
- Upselling products and services
- Resolving customer complaints
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Communicating customer feedback to management
You must be available for five weeks of virtual training, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
After you complete training, you’ll be expected to be available to work 40 hours, any shift, any day, including nights, weekends and holidays between 11 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
To be eligible for this job, you must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent customer service and oral communication skills
- Minimum of one year customer service experience
- Computer application and typing proficiency
- Professional appearance
- Ability to interact with customers from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to understand driving directions and maps
You may be eligible for the following benefits:
- A choice of medical plans that includes prescription drug coverage and in-network preventive care
- Health reimbursement account
- Free health screenings
- Wellness coaching
- Fitness center discounts
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Access to a 401(k) account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on vehicle rental
Apply here for a Express Rents Sales Specialist Job at Hertz.
Don’t forget to check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new jobs there all the time.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter @lisah if you’ve got a tip to share.