2 MIN READ
Hyatt’s Hiring Remote Customer Service Reps in 22 States at $11/Hour
If you’re computer savvy and on the hunt for a work-from-home job, then you’ve come to the right place.
Hyatt is hiring full-time, work-from-home guest service associates.
The hotel chain is looking for individuals who can work independently, multitask and maintain awesome customer service throughout each guest interaction.
So if the idea of talking on the phone all day sounds like your own personal form of torture, this probably isn’t the gig for you.
This position is open to applicants in these states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
Don’t see your state? Here’s why companies sometimes restrict the location for work-from-home jobs.
This full-time position lets you choose from multiple schedules, so you can find something that best fits your lifestyle.
If you land one of these customer service jobs, the training schedule is 12 weeks long, plus another four weeks of trainer-supported onboarding. The best part? All training is done virtually!
Applicants with previous experience in customer service, particularly in a work-from-home setting, will be given preference.
Thanks to Work at Home Mom Revolution for this posting!
Customer service jobs not really your thing? No worries! We’re always posting awesome work-from-home opportunities on our Facebook Jobs page.
Remote Guest Service Associate at Hyatt
Pay: $11 per hour
- Providing customer service to guests throughout the inbound reservation process
- Responding to guests in a timely manner
- Meeting sales goals, such as enrolling guests in Hyatt’s loyalty program
- Providing feedback to managers
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot computer equipment independently
- High-speed internet
- A designated work space free from distraction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to talk, type and use multiple screens at the same time without impacting the guest
Note: Hyatt will provide a Thin Client computer and adapter, IP phone, phone amplifier and a headset, but you will be responsible for the following tools:
- Dual monitors, identical in size
- Two monitor cables, VGA cables not allowed
- USB wired keyboard
- USB wired mouse
- Surge protector
- Patch cable
- Cable/DSL modem
Apply here for the Guest Service Associate job at Hyatt.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.