1 MIN READ
Legacy.com Is Hiring Remote Content Screeners in IL and IN (Pay Is $13/Hr)
If you’re looking for a work-from-home job and live in Illinois or Indiana, check out this job opening for content screeners at online memorial website Legacy.com.
(I know it’s frustrating when remote jobs are confined to specific states, but those restrictions are usually because of employment tax laws or other job-dependent regulations.)
Content Screener at Legacy.com
Pay: $13 per hour
- Screening online condolence messages to make sure they comply with Legacy.com’s guidelines.
Available shifts (Central Time):
- Tuesday – Saturday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday – Monday, 2 p.m to 6 p.m.
- Friday – Monday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in Illinois or Indiana
- Have no conflicting responsibilities during shifts, such as caring for young children
- Have a high-speed internet connection
- Have a personal computer running at least OSX 10.6 or Windows 7
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have attention to detail
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision discount program
Apply here for the Content Screener job at Legacy.com.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter (@lisah) if you’ve got a tip to share.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.