2 MIN READ
Apply Now to Become a Full-Time Work-From-Home Content Analyst at Lifewire
It’s the middle of another work-week, which means (inevitably) you’re thinking about how you might finally be able to ditch the commute, skip the suit and maybe even log a few extra hours in bed.
And while you might think the answer lies in quitting your job and spending the rest of your life as a hermit living off of berries and twigs in a society that runs solely on a barter system with mountain goats (not the most efficient, let me tell ya), I’ve got a simpler solution:
Working from home.
Landing a work-from-home gig affords you all the same luxuries as the cave-dwellers (in terms of lounge-ability and traffic avoidance) but without the whole lack-of-paycheck issue.
So unpack your knapsack — you’re not going anywhere. We’ve got an awesome work-from-home job opportunity for your consideration today.
(And if this particular job isn’t the best fit for you but you’d rather not give up the comforts of home for that cave life, don’t worry. Just be sure to like our Jobs page on Facebook — we post new and awesome job opportunities there whenever we find them!)
Content Analyst at Lifewire
Right now, the company is looking for a full-time content analyst to work from home, improving the site’s content and overall user experience.
Pay: Competitive hourly rate
Schedule: Full time
- Editing, updating and fact-checking outdated content
- Curating and promoting content via email newsletters, social media and on-site placement
- Improving and replacing images on the site
- Communicating with a team of remote freelance writers
- Copyediting new content to ensure best practices and brand positioning
- Using data to identify new opportunities, including editorial gaps, new site features and partnerships
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience editing technology-related content for the web
- Experience with content management systems
- Familiarity with web analytics tools
- Passion for and knowledge of editorial and content in the tech space
- Experience working with remote co-workers
- A current knowledge of technology trends and the ability to identify topics of interest
To apply for this position, go here. The application period closes on Jan. 18, 2018.
Grace Schweizer is a junior writer at The Penny Hoarder.