1 MIN READ
Apply for This Part-Time Work-From-Home Job That Doesn’t Involve a Phone
What if I told you it’s possible to make internet searches more exciting and pull down a paycheck at the same time?
Marketing services company Lionbridge is hiring work-from-home web content judges right now.
You’ll use company-provided guidelines to rate keyword and search pairs related to websites, videos, online advertisements, images and more. The goal is to help make internet search more “exciting, relevant and interesting”
Pay for this freelance, independent contractor position is “based on completion of the agreed tasks or engagements within the specified time period.”
That’s pretty non-specific, so it’s tough to know exactly how much your paycheck will be, but similar search engine evaluator jobs pay $12 to $15 per hour.
According to the job listing, you’ll work 10 to 20 hours per week.
Requirements for this position include:
- Fluency in English (additional language skill are a plus)
- United States residency (working and living) for five years
- Working knowledge of current events, sports, news, social media and cultural affairs
- An interest in the internet, including blog writing, website publishing and research
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Flexible hours
- Direct deposit
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter @lisah if you’ve got a tip to share.