Here’s How You Can Get Paid to Look at Ads on the Internet (Seriously!)
Editor’s note: These jobs fill up quickly! If the position you’re interested in isn’t available, we recommend searching for other work-from-home jobs in your area through ZipRecruiter.
Do you tend to lose track of time searching stuff on the internet every day? Wouldn’t it be awesome if you actually got paid to do it?
Good news — Lionbridge is hiring workers to put their internet search skills to use as ads assessors. This is a part-time contractor gig that will allow you to make some extra cash from the comfort of your own home.
Like other work-from-home Lionbridge jobs, this one doesn’t require a super quiet office space or working on a predetermined schedule. You can set your own hours and don’t have to worry about a barking dog or crying baby in the background while you work.
Remember that we also post open jobs on The Penny Hoarder Jobs page on Facebook all the time, so if this one isn’t a good fit for you, make sure to “Like” our page and keep checking for newly posted opportunities.
Lionbridge Jobs: Ads Assessor
- Reviewing the content of internet search results
- Logging in between 10 to 20 hours a week assessing internet ads
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English (and have lived in the U.S. for the last five consecutive years)
- A familiarity with current and historical events as well as cultural affairs in the U.S.
- A home PC with Windows 7, 8 or 8.1
- Reliable internet connection with an upload speed of at least 1 megabit per second
- The ability to work from home
- The ability to set your own work schedule
See here for more information and to apply for the ads assessor job with Lionbridge.
Nicole Dow is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.