1 MIN READ
Lowe’s Is Hiring Thousands of Workers in 3 States. Here’s How to Apply
Available jobs include greeter, head cashier, customer service associate and assembler, among others.
But if these jobs aren’t what you’re looking for, be sure to keep an eye on our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Wednesday, Oct. 11: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lake City: 3463 NW Bascom Norris Dr., Lake City, Florida
Thursday, Oct. 12: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday, Oct. 13: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Pinellas Park: 7301 Park Blvd. N, Pinellas Park, Florida
- Tarpon Springs: 41800 U.S. Highway 19 N, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- S. Clearwater: 2619 Gulf to Bay Blvd., Clearwater, Florida
- Land O’ Lakes: 21500 State Road 54, Lutz, Florida
- Brandon: 11375 Causeway Blvd, Brandon, Florida
- Central Tampa: 6275 W Waters Ave, Tampa, Florida
Thursday, October 19, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Bradenton: 7395 52nd Place E, Bradenton, Florida
If you attend one of the career fairs, be sure to take along your Social Security card and a government-issued photo identification, like a driver’s license or passport.
The jobs offer “competitive pay and benefits including incentives,” according to the job announcement.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter @lisah if you’ve got a tip to share.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.