Metropolis Magazine Needs a Work-From Home Writer With an Eye For Design
You have the writer’s voice and the designer’s eye.
If that sounds like you, consider building your career with this work-from-home branded content writer position with Metropolis Magazine.
The publication is seeking a freelance writer who can use press releases as the cornerstones of soaring narratives about topics ranging from architecture and urban planning to furniture and lighting.
You’ll need to interview a variety of people in the industry to construct articles that not only make the advertisers happy but also appeal to architects and interior designers, the magazine’s main audience.
The job posting says the job includes ongoing projects and lists the pay as “industry rates.”
Have designs on a different career path? No worries, there are plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Remote Branded Content Writer at Metropolis Magazine
- Writing branded content articles in the voice of the magazine
- Incorporating interviews with industry professionals into narrative stories based on press releases
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience developing brand-driven content
- Fluency in at least some design topics
- Ability to conduct interviews and make edits quickly
Apply here for the work-from-home branded content writer at Metropolis Magazine.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She prefers Lego-based architecture.