Watch Out: Movado Has a Part-Time Email Customer Care Rep Gig Available Now
Finally, a work-from-home customer service job that doesn’t require talking on the phone all day.
It’s about time.
Movado Group, the famed watchmaker known for its Swiss timepieces, is hiring an email customer care representative. This is a work-from-home, part-time position. The listing doesn’t specify the hours or work schedule.
The company is looking for applicants with previous customer service experience, the ability to resolve problems independently and excellent time management skills — pun intended.
While this is a work-from-home gig, the customer care rep has to report to the northern New Jersey office for on-site training sessions and department meetings “as needed.”
If you can’t make it to to the New Jersey office, or you actually want a job that lets you talk on the phone all day, don’t get too wound up. You can go check out our Jobs page on Facebook — we’re always posting new work-from-home opportunities there.
Email Customer Care Representative at Movado Group
Pay: Not specified
- Providing email support to customers
- Monitoring and responding to any customer requests through Service Email boxes
- Consistently meeting key performance indicators
- Working with customer care to provide support and complete other tasks as needed
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer service or call center experience
- At least one year of experience handling a heavy volume of emails
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- A home workspace free from distraction, with an internet connection (100MB or better)
- Ability to attend on-site training sessions and meetings in northern New Jersey office
- Previous experience working remotely
- SAP knowledge
Apply here for the remote Email Customer Care Representative at Movado Group.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She wanted to make more watch puns but didn’t have the time.