2 MIN READ
Texans, This Gig Pays You up to $19/Hour to Work From Home for Progressive
Everything’s bigger in Texas, and this work-from-home sales job is no exception.
Progressive Insurance is hiring licensed sales reps in the San Antonio area for up to $19 an hour, plus potential bonuses and benefits. All calls are inbound, meaning no dreaded cold calling.
Preferred candidates will have remote work or call center experience. All candidates should have at least a year of college education or related work experience.
Perks include tuition assistance, wellness programs, a 401(k) and health, dental and vision insurance. Weekend work is compensated with a 10% pay differential.
Training is soon, so saddle up. The start date is Sept. 10; training hours are 10 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. If this gig’s not a fit, take a gander at our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there daily.
Inbound Sales Representative at Progressive
Pay: $15.50 to $19 an hour, plus potential for bonuses
- Handling inbound calls from customers interested in buying insurance.
- Explaining Progressive policy coverage and services to customers.
- Cross-selling and/or upselling insurance or services.
Applicants for this position must:
- Live within 60 miles of San Antonio.
- Have an active personal lines or property and casualty license.
- Have at least one year of related work experience or college education.
- Have a hard-wired internet connection (1 Mbps download speed, 0.5 Mbps upload speed).
- Have a distraction-free workspace.
- Use a surge protector for Progressive-provided office equipment.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with up to 6% match.
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development.
Apply here for the inbound sales rep position at Progressive Insurance.
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives off a diet of stale puns and iced coffee. Read his full bio here.