This Small Business Site Is Hiring a Remote Marketing Writer ($45-60K)
Marketing requires creativity.
So let your creative juices flow when marketing yourself for this staff writer job at Fit Small Business. The full-time job, which was posted on the recruitment site, 4 Point Consulting, says the company is based in New York City and that the “position is open to remote.”
According to the job description, the position requires two years of marketing experience, but from there, it’s up to you.
You could tout your experience excelling as a marketing manager, building your own website or working your social media magic. Or maybe you’re a freelance business writer with a virtual Rolodex full of SEO managers and marketing analysts.
Whatever your brand of marketing experience (get it?), this job requires a writer who can interview experts on marketing topics of interest to small businesses, then break down complicated concepts into digestible form.
Not the job for you? No worries, you can check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work-From-Home Marketing Writer at Fit Small Business
Pay: $45,000 to $60,000 per year
- Researching, writing and editing articles
- Conducting interviews with marketing experts
- Providing responses to readers’ and other journalists’ questions
- Participating in social media, webinars and video
Applicants for this position must:
- Have at least two years of marketing experience
- Be comfortable writing about marketing strategies
- Health insurance
- Company-matched 401(k) retirement plan
Apply here for the work-from-home marketing writer job at Fit Small Business.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.