Hot! Earn a $176 Bonus from Capital One 360 This Week…
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We’re letting you know because it’s what Honest Abe would do. After all, he is on our favorite coin.
Update: This offer has expired and is no longer valid.
Capital One 360 Independence Sale is now LIVE!
I know many of us are spending the week buying too many fireworks and burgers, so here’s your chance to get a little of the money back… 🙂
Every year Capital One 360 (formally known as ING Direct) has a huge July 4th promotion and this year is even better than past years! They are offering a FREE $100 bonus when you open a new Checking Account and a FREE $76 bonus when you open a new Savings Account.
There are no monthly fees on this checking account and they have more than 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. The only snag is that in order to get the bonus, this has to be your first 360 Checking or Savings account. So, if you’ve already done this promotion in year’s past – have your spouse sign up or another relative, so that they can still get the bonus.
How To Earn a $100 Capital One 360 Checking Bonus:
This is normally just a $50 bonus, they are bumping it up to $100 bonus when you make 5 purchases with your debit card.
1. Open a free checking account with Capital One 360. Must open the account between June 30th – July 3rd.
2. There’s no minimum deposit with this account, but you’ve got to make at least 5 purchases with your Capital One 360 debit card or make 5 mobile deposits during the first 45 days of opening the account.
3. On the 50th day, Capital One 360 will deposit a free $125 in your account. Sweet!
How To Earn a $76 Capital One 360 Savings Bonus:
1. Open a no-fee 360 Savings® account between June 30th and July 3rd with an initial deposit of $500 or more.
2. Snag a $76 bonus. (The bonus starts earning interest on Day 1, but you can’t withdraw it for 30 days)
3. Celebrate – you’re on the road to saving now. 🙂
Good luck Penny Hoarders!
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.