Want to Quit Smoking? This Website Will Pay You to Quit…
So, this is pretty cool.
There’s a new website that’s been set up by the National Cancer Institute to help smokers quit.
The site is called WebQuit and they’re actually paying participants $105 to join and complete 3 surveys over the next year.
Here’s how it works…
2. If you are eligible, fill out another online survey (10 to 15 minutes) about you and your smoking. You’ll have 2 weeks to do it.
3. Next, you’ll be randomly assigned (like tossing a coin) to 1 of 2 groups. Both groups will have an online quit-smoking program to support you and help you quit.
4. Fill out 3 more surveys (15 to 20 minutes each) over the next year. You can fill them out online, by phone, or by mail.
- Surveys are sent 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months after you’ve joined WebQuit.
- You will get $25 for each survey you fill out ($75 if you fill out all 3).
- You’ll get a $10 bonus for each survey you fill out within 24 hours of when it’s emailed to you (up to $30 for all 3). That means if you fill out all 3 surveys within 24 hours of when they are emailed, you will get $105.
Good luck Penny Hoarders!
Disclosure: We’re being paid by the National Cancer Institute to help recruit participants. Regardless of that, my fingers are crossed that we help a ton of folks quit smoking! :)