2 MIN READ
Get Paid $19/Hr to Work From Home as a Social Media Monitor for Sutherland
So you live on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and whatnot. But are you a truly skilled in operating social media platforms?
If you understand the ebbs and flows of moderating social media pages and are looking for a full-time job using those skills, then Sutherland wants you.
Sutherland, a business processing outsourcing company, is looking for a work-from-home social media moderator and will pay $19 per hour. This gig is available for people living in the greater San Diego area or the greater Rochester, New York, area.
As a work-from-home social media moderator, you’ll be the first line of defense in social customer support, identifying concerns before they become major issues.
This gig is 100% remote and has a regular work schedule, but you may be asked at any time to jump back online for off-hour assistance. Your normal schedule will be:
Sunday: 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. PST
Monday: 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. PST
Tuesday and Wednesday: Off
Thursday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST
Friday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST
If this work-from-home gig isn’t what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work-at-Home Social Media Moderator at Sutherland
Pay: $19 per hour
- Moderate the social media pages of Sutherland clients, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Yelp and anywhere else clients have or want to develop a social presence
- Identify potential social media influencers for partnerships
- Report any potential issues, risks and concerns that develop on social platforms
- Help internal stakeholders improve the flow of content and information
- Help the community manager with content and prize fulfillment
- Request updates to social media documentation
- Assist with customer support inquiries
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a quiet, distraction-free home office in the greater San Diego area or the greater Rochester, New York, area
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have basic PC keyboard skills and experience using Microsoft Office programs like Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have one to two years experience in a related field, including online moderation, social media or customer support
- Have some knowledge of social media analysis tools such as Oracle SM and Radian6
- Have a strong internet connection with (no wireless and/or satellite internet service providers)
- Have a hard-wired internet connection capable of supporting high-speed response rates
- Have a computer that meets required specifications
- Use one of the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Apply here for the work-at-home social media moderator position at Sutherland.
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.