2 MIN READ
Got Travel Sales Experience? This Company Is Hiring Work-From-Home Agents
If you’ve got experience working in the travel industry and you’re in search of a full-time, work-from-home gig, then we might just have a job for you.
World Travel Holdings, a cruise and leisure travel company, has an opening for a remote villa reservation agent.
The reservation agent, or villa specialist, will work in the company’s luxury division selling high-end villa rentals to affluent clientele.
The company is looking for someone with a strong motivation to sell, knowledge of popular luxury vacation destinations and the ability to build a repeat client base.
Since it’s a full-time position, the agent will be required to work 40 hours per week during core sales hours. That includes Monday through Friday, 9 to 12 a.m., and weekends, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Unfortunately, residents of Alaska, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon and Pennsylvania aren’t eligible to apply. Here’s why some companies sometimes have state restrictions on work-from-home jobs.
If you live in one of the excluded states or you’re just not interested in this gig, check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We’re always posting new work-from-home job opportunities.
Remote Villa Reservation Agents at World Travel Holdings
Pay: Not specified
- Selling luxury villa reservations
- Working with villa suppliers to confirm availability and invoicing customers
- Inputting reservations using company systems
- Completing paperwork and other administrative functions related to reservations
- Maintaining contact with customers to generate new business
- Completing training and online courses as required
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience selling luxury travel
- Strong destination-based knowledge of popular travel locations such as Mexico, Europe, Hawaii and the Caribbean
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- A designated home office space
- High speed internet
- A landline phone
Apply here for the remote villa reservation agent job at World Travel Holdings.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.