Are You a Tech Geek and a Tax Whiz? This Work-From-Home Job Is for You
If you delight in solving tech problems — and if you prefer pajamas over pants — we’ve got the perfect job opportunity for you.
Oh, and you’ll need to have some tax-filing knowhow and some specific computer specs.
But if this opportunity doesn’t pique your interest, make sure to check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We’re always highlighting gigs you might love.
Customer Service Representative at LiveOps
Pay: 32 cents per minute for a 20-hour week. (You’re paid only for the time you spend on the phone helping customers.)
- Using Live Look technology to help callers with a wide range of TurboTax support questions, including software problems and basic tax-filing questions
- On-the-spot research to provide solutions to TurboTax issues
- Being able to do said research while remaining engaged with the customer over the phone
- Displaying a sincere desire to help each customer with their needs
Applicants for this position must have these qualities:
- Minimum of one year in customer service
- Six months of experience in tech support
- Familiarity with PC and Mac operating systems
- Strong understanding of tax software
- Ability to take and explain detailed notes
- Ability to use customized applications and software
- Willingness to use your smartphone for the job
Applicants also need to have a computer that meets some specific technological capabilities.
Apply here for the customer service representative job at LiveOps. But do it soon, because the certification class for this role starts Dec. 18.
Alex Mahadevan is a data journalist at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.