Live in the Carolinas? Check Out These Work-From-Home Jobs With Verizon
If you’re a resident of North or South Carolina and you’re looking for a home-based job, check this out.
Verizon is hiring full-time work-from-home customer service representatives in North Carolina.
If you live outside the area or aren’t interested in this type of job, check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work From Home as a Verizon Customer Service Representative
Pay: Competitive, with performance-based incentives
Start Date: Monday, Jan. 29, 2018
Training schedule: 11 am – 8 pm, Monday through Friday
- North Charleston, South Carolina: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Tuesday and Saturday off)
- Wilmington, North Carolina: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Wednesday and Saturday off)
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer device, billing and service concerns
- Demonstrate to customers how new solutions can positively impact their lives
- Upsell solutions to customers and close sales
- Build customer relationships
Applicants for this position must have:
- Associate degree or one or more years of work experience
- The ability to report to the North Charleston or Wilmington call center within 90 minutes of notice if required
- Flexibility to work split shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem
- Dedicated quiet workspace
Preferred skills include:
- Customer service experience, especially involving billing and equipment questions
- Work-from-home customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage in a remote work environment
- Demonstrated self-discipline, collaboration and time management skills
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Discounts on Verizon products
- Adoption expense assistance
Apply here for the customer service representative job at Verizon.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter (@lisah) if you’ve got a tip to share.