2 MIN READ
Know Your Way Around Technology? This Tech Support Job Pays $11/Hour
Are you the person your aunt always asks to set up her phone? And her tablet? And her computer?
If so, you could be the perfect fit for this work-from-home tech support job with Conduent.
The company is seeking problem-solvers who can multitask as they assist customers, but after that fourth phone call from your aunt because she “can’t see the screen,” this should be a breeze.
The business service provider is hiring for full-time openings in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Don’t see your state? Here’s why companies sometimes restrict location for work-at-home jobs.
You’ll need a distraction-free workspace to work eight- to 10-hour shifts between the hours of 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. CST, including weekends and holidays. So your aunt will just have to wait for you to tell her how to toggle between the letter and number keyboard on her phone.
Not the job for you? No worries, there are plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Remote Tech Support Jobs at Conduent
Pay: $11 to $11.50 per hour
- Answering customer calls and providing solutions to their technical issues
- Attending virtual training for five to six weeks that may include nights or weekends
- Completing initial training with perfect attendance
- Scoring at least 80% on the final training exam
Applicants for this position must be at least 18 years old and must have:
- High school degree or GED
- Technical experience with smartphones, tablets and PCs and Macs
- Minimum of six months customer service experience
- Ability to type 25 words per minute while talking to customers
- High-speed internet service
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- FSA, HSA and 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Varying schedules
- Ongoing training and mentorship programs
- Company discounts (but no hugs or homemade cookies from your aunt)
Apply here for the work-from-home tech support job at Conduent.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.