How to Get a $350 Chase Bonus When You Open a New Checking & Savings Account
Whoa. This is pretty sweet offer.
We know plenty of people who love banking with Chase, because there are no monthly fees (see more on this below) and it’s easy to find a Chase ATM just about anywhere.
Now, Chase is offering a huge bonus to new customers. You can make this your primary checking account or use it as a separate account to save for things like Christmas presents, vacations and new cars.
How to Get This Bank Bonus
1. Visit this Chase Total Checking® page to apply online, or enter your email address to get a unique coupon to take with you to open your account at any Chase branch.
2. Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. You must make the direct deposit into your account within the first 60 days.
3. Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You’re not required to open the savings account to earn the $200 Chase checking bonus.
Also, the Chase Total Checking® account has no monthly service fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account.
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other account balances.
This offer is available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and West Virginia.
Fine print from Chase:
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the $200 checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit $25 or more at account opening; AND 3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can only receive one new checking account-related bonus per calendar year. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Account Closing: If your checking account is closed within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
This content is not provided by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.