6 Printable Coupons for FREE Products at the Grocery Store
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We’re letting you know because it’s what Honest Abe would do. After all, he is on our favorite coin.
Before you head to the grocery store this week, check out our list of some of the best deals of the week.
And many of the items on this list are free or will even make you money! Yeah, that's right. They'll make you money. 🙂
Just stack the coupons/rebates like we show you, and you'll save a fortune this week…
1. Free Kellogg's Cereal (Ends 12/31)
Do you know about the Kellogg's Reward program? It takes about 15 seconds to sign up and once you do, they'll mail you some high-value coupons that you can use on cereal and more.
Plus, I love Kellogg's Rewards, because once you're signed up, they'll give you points every time you buy a Kellogg's product. What I like to do is wait until Kellogg's cereal goes on sale for $2 or less per box. I combine the Kellogg's reward coupons and then submit it for points, to get it for free or even a small profit.
2. Free Scrubber Sponges from O-Cedar (Ends 12/31)
Want free sponges? If you purchase a two-pack of O-Cedar Scrunge Scrubber Sponges this week, you can receive a rebate for up to $2.59, making them free!
Just submit the rebate form and your receipt before 12/31/15 in order to participate.
3. Save on Any Brand of Bananas, Tomatoes, Bread, & More (Ends 9/30)
Have you downloaded the Ibotta app yet? It's one of my favorite smartphone apps because they give you cash rebates when you buy certain groceries items each week. All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt.
And this week they have some awesome deals:
- Buy ANY Box of Apples & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Tomatoes & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Bananas & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Eggs & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Bread & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Milk & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Bacon & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Cereal & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Pineapple & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Green Onions & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Hot Sauce & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Orange Bell Peppers & Save . 20
- Buy ANY Brand of Pasta & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Green Bell Peppers & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand/Variety of Onions & Save. 20
- Buy ANY Brand of Brand/Variety of Shredded Cheese & Save .20
- Buy ANY Brand of Lettuce & Save .20
4. Get a Free Bottle of Tide Detergent from Dollar Tree (Ends 8/30)
Head over to the Dollar Tree this week to grab a free 10 oz. Tide Simply Clean & Fresh liquid laundry detergent.
These are priced at $1.00, so after you purchase one, submit it for a $1.00 MobiSave rebate. You just need to make sure you add the MobiSave offer to your cart before you go to the store.
5. Free Diapers, Laundry Detergent, & Baby Shampoo (Ends 9/30)
Have you heard of EverydayHappy? They're a new, premium brand of baby products.
They've developed 5 eco-friendly, toxin-free products including baby-safe laundry detergent & bath wash. And they have a line of eco-friendly diapers.
Fill out their form here and they'll send you a free box of products (diapers or detergent, face lotion, hand soap, shampoo, and diaper rash cream).
This is a trial offer, so you'll need to decide within 7 days whether you want to cancel or not. But, no matter what you do, you get to keep the free box of products.
6. Get Free Samples from WomanFreebies.com (Ends 9/30)
We love a good freebie! If you sign up for the Woman Freebies newsletter this week, they will include you on their mailing list every time they get brands to giveaway free samples.
Some of the samples include free laundry detergent, razors, and shampoo.
Disclosure: We appreciate you letting us include affiliate links in this post. It helps keep the beer fridge stocked in the Penny Hoarder break room.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.