How would you like to win a $500 college scholarship… just for sharing a photo on Instagram?
That’s what I thought.
So you’ll be excited to learn about Find Your Calling’s media scholarship. It’s super easy to enter, and could win you $500 toward your education.
But the deadline is coming up — so keep reading!
How to Win a College Scholarship on Instagram
I’ve written about Find Your Calling before.
It’s a website designed to help students figure out what they want to do with their lives.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Complete the Discovery Questionnaire and create a profile.
2. Then, on Instagram:
- Share one of the images provided on Find Your Calling’s site, OR a “photo of you (with or without friends) wearing your high school, college, or soon-to- be college gear.”
- In the caption, include a link to FindYourCalling.com and the hashtags #findyourcalling, #graduationmonth and #scholarship.
- Also mention “what you are excited for next; e.g., excited to start business marketing, excited to move, etc.”
3. Two deadlines remain: June 19 and June 26 — so publish your Instagram photo ASAP.
There’s no limit to the number of times you can enter each scholarship, but you can only win once.
If you’re selected, Find Your Calling will notify you within a week of the deadline. It’ll feature you on its blog and social media channels, so note that, “by winning a scholarship, you agree to an interview and headshot.”
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! Learn more about the scholarships here.
Your Turn: Which one of these scholarship contests will you enter?
Susan Shain, senior writer for The Penny Hoarder, is always seeking adventure on a budget. Visit her blog at susanshain.com, or say hi on Twitter @susan_shain.