Spread the love with this heartwarming offer from Yogi tea!
In keeping with the lifestyle philosophy Yogi fans have come to love, the company is offering more than just a free sample of its latest teas.
It’s offering to help you brighten someone’s day.
Through a “Well-Wish,” you can send a personalized note and two free Yogi tea samples to a friend who needs a pick-me-up.
If you know someone who already loves Yogi tea, they’ll be happy for the free samples to save a little money on the relatively high-priced tea brand.
Or maybe you just know someone would appreciate a sweet surprise? This healthy-living freebie is a simple way to let them know you’re thinking of them.
Got a co-worker complaining of sleepless nights? Send some relaxation in a tea bag.
Is your spouse burning both ends working hard, playing with the kids and being an awesome partner? Share a spark of energy with black tea.
Best friend struggling to keep those health-conscious New Year’s resolutions? Encourage them with some feel-good green tea.
Plus, you don’t have to know your friend’s mailing address, so this gift is really easy to send.
You just need a name and email address.
How to Send a Well-Wish
1. Go to yogiproducts.com/well-wishes and enter your and your friend’s name and email.
2. Choose one of five sample pairs, depending on what your friend needs:
- Green Tea (for active lifestyles)
- Energy (for someone who needs a boost)
- Healthy Glow (for smooth skin)
- Relaxation (for the friend who needs to chill out)
- Well-Being (for a cleanse)
3. Select a pre-written “Well-Wish” message or compose your own.
4. Write any additional note you want your friend to receive via email.
5. Soon after, your friend will receive an email to let them know you’ve sent them a Well-Wish. To receive the tea samples, they’ll follow a link to enter their mailing address. Samples should arrive in three to four weeks.
You can send as many Well-Wishes as you want, but space them out. I sent two, and when I tried to submit the third, I was asked to wait 10 minutes.
Of course, you can just enter your own email to send a free sample to yourself, if you want.
But wouldn’t it be a lot more fun to get it from a thoughtful friend?
Your Turn: Are you a Yogi tea drinker? What’s your favorite type?
Dana Sitar (@danasitar) is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s written for Huffington Post, Entrepreneur.com, Writer’s Digest and more.