Here’s What to Expect at Target on Cyber Monday — Including 15% Off EVERYTHING With This Code
If you’re waiting for Target to share its Cyber Monday deals, you can expect to wait until the very last minute — the store won’t reveal its mega-deals until Sunday, November 29.
But Target is offering a sneak peek at what you can save on Cyber Monday.
For the first time, the retailer will offer a site-wide discount code: Use CYBER15 to take 15% off all online purchases, including items that have already been discounted. The code is even good on Apple products!
A few discounts will be good from Sunday, November 29 through December 5 as part of what Target’s dubbed Cyber Week:
- Take 30% off apparel, shoes and accessories for the whole family
- All home brands will be discounted 40%
- Baby gear and basics like strollers, car seats, play pens and more will be discounted up to 30%. Spend $250 on items for baby and receive a $50 gift card
- Receive a free gift card for up to $50 on sale VIZIO TVs
- Save $300 on Samsung 4K Ultra HD TVs and receive a free $100 gift card
- Take up to 40% off Christmas trees. Use code DECORATE to take $10 off a $50 Christmas decoration purchase or $25 off a Christmas decor purchase of $100 or more
- Save up to 40% on kitchen brands including Corelle, Riedel, Nachtman, Spiegelau and Cambridge
Last but certainly not least, all purchases get free shipping and returns at Target.com through December 25.
Lisa Rowan is a writer, editor, and podcaster living in Washington, D.C.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.